At the National Centre for Diversity, we firmly believe that training within an organisation is a fundamental part of developing your workforce. Our team of expert advisors have presented face-to-face training to hundreds of organisations throughout the UK, covering a wide range of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) related topics, such as:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Essentials
- The Equality Act 2010
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Discrimination, Harassment and Victimisation
- EDI Policies and Procedures in your Organisation.
- Culture and conflict in the workplace.
- Evidencing due regard to the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED).
In order to establish the specific needs of your organisation, an advisor will visit you on a scoping day. The advisor will identify your key requirements and build a bespoke package to address your individual needs. This tailor-made package will then be delivered through interactive and informative training sessions onsite at your organisation.