- identify gaps in policies, procedures and practices, which could enable you to improve customer service and business performance;
- build your credentials (upon successful achievement) so that you can compete for public sector contracts;
- We carry out a diagnostic (an online survey for all staff), which helps you understand where you are now.
- Successful organisations will receive:
- accreditation for 24 months;
- a certificate of achievement of ‘Investors in Diversity for Small Charities’;
- an ‘Investors in Diversity for Small Charities’ plaque.
Process and Time Commitments:
- 20 minutes per person to complete the diagnostic;
- Successful organisations achieve the accreditation for 24 months.