“The Elephant in the classroom cannot be ignored”
SMSC, British Values, Preventing Radicalism and PSHE are the 4 legs of the elephant – in other words, the new 2015 Ofsted framework.
Are you prepared?
From 1st July 2015 your school has a legal duty to prevent people from being drawn into terrorism. Now, Ofsted will be inspecting your performance in relation to:
- Fundamental British Values
- Preventing Radicalisation
The National Centre for Diversity’s Ofsted Diagnostic – shaped by Schools for Schools
All of our collective passion, experience, knowledge and expertise of working within the education sector for over a decade has gone into the creation of a user friendly diagnostic that is mapped against Ofsted’s new framework.
- You will be able to evaluate your current position and identify and close gaps in terms of Ofsted and the new legislation.
- You will save lots of precious time by not trying to invent your own approaches.
- We will guide you through the whole process.
- You will become a part of a wider National Centre for Diversity Schools Network and be able to share good practice and resources.
- A user friendly diagnostic for all 4 legs ( a set of online surveys for your leadership team, teaching staff and pupils).
- A report full of facts, data and feedback on strengths and areas for development.
- Additional support from the NCFD, should you require it.
How it works:
- We agree the start and end dates with you.
- You send out the links to your leaders, teaching staff and pupils.
- We collate and analyse the feedback.
- We produce a report full of facts, data and feedback and send it to you.
To find out more please contact us on 0113 388 0145 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org