‘Fundamental British Values’ and ‘Preventing Radicalisation’ are now part of the Ofsted Inspection framework, for Further Education organisations.
Are you prepared?
From 1st July 2015, your organisation has a legal duty to prevent people from being drawn into terrorism.
Now, Ofsted will be inspecting your organisation in relation to:
1. Fundamental British Values
2. Preventing Radicalisation
What is The National Centre for Diversity’s FE sector Ofsted Inspection Diagnostic?
All of our collective passion, experience, knowledge and expertise of working within the FE sector for over a decade has gone into the creation of a user friendly diagnostic that is mapped against Ofsted’s new Framework for FE organisations.
- Helps you assess strengths and improvement areas in relation to FBV and PR
- Gives you valuable facts, stats and feedback
- Helps you become proactive in relation to Ofsted
1. A user-friendly online diagnostic
2. It’s entirely mapped across the new Ofsted framework
3. A report full of facts, data and feedback on strengths and areas for development
4. Additional support from the NCFD, should you require it
How it works:
1. Its all online – we send you the links by e-mail
2. Three surveys: Leaders, Teaching staff and learners
3. Takes 30- 45 minutes
4. Gives you a full report
5. Helps you become proactive in relation to Ofsted
Prices start from £1,795
To find out more
Contact us on: 0113 388 0145 or via email: email@example.com