The Investors in Diversity Award and Leaders in Diversity Award are recognised as much more than just highly prized and prestigious national equality standards. They provide an all-encompassing methodology for improving Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) practices in the workplace.
Those that achieve our national equality standards have been enabled to take a structured and planned approach to embedding EDI at the heart of what they do. It also provides an excellent framework to bring together all of an organisation’s work around EDI.
- Reduction in the number of grievances
- Reduction in staff turnover
- Increased staff development
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
- Improved links between employee activities and strategic objectives
- Improvement in attitudes, behaviours and conduct
- Improved marketing approaches
- Increased market share
In terms of Investors in Diversity Stage 2 and Leaders in Diversity (Stage 3), we guarantee that if your organisation owns, leads and delivers on the Action Plan and if you follow the information, advice and guidance of your Advisor you will achieve one or more of the three outcomes below:
- Significant measurable improvement in terms of your EDI practices
- Transformation -if needed
- Complete culture change – if needed